The Service Partner Program is a benefit for all members of the American Association of Private Lenders, whether they are an individual, organization or service provider. It is designed to provide benefits of savings on services and products that they need in order to run their business. The goals are to reduce the total cost of acquiring products and service, streamline the procurement process, enhance supplier performance and support the interests of AAPL members.
As an AAPL benefit, members will have access to discounts and saving opportunities offered by many top companies. All programs, rates, and prices are subject to change without notice.
The AAPL members can access each program using a co-branded link on www.aaplonline.com and can download a one-page overview of all discounts, including phone numbers and applicable program codes.
Ideally, discount providers should meet as many of the following criteria as possible
- Relate to the professional activity of the member
- Provide members with a quality service/product at a savings compared to the open market
- Directly address AAPL strategic goals
- Be of interest to potential new members, aiding in recruitment
- Provide an ability to track participation and use by members
How to Become a Service Partner
- Applications should be submitted through www.aaplonline.com or via e-mail at email@example.com
- AAPL staff reviews each application to determine uniqueness and insure it meets expressed member needs. This may include discussing the services with appropriate members.
- If all parties are in agreement with the terms and conditions discussed, then a written agreement is drafted and signed.
- It is the Partner’s responsibility to maintain contact with the AAPL on a quarterly basis to keep them informed of new offerings, progress with member usage, personal changes (primary contacts) and any other changes that would affect the relationship and those areas that would be of interest to the members.
- Description of Partner’s offer will be added to the “Service Partners” page of the AAPL site, www.aaplonline.com with a direct link back to the provider’s link.
- Newsletter release via “APPLAUSE” newsletter indicating a new relationship between the discount provider and the AAPL. • Sponsorship opportunities are always available to preferred partners. Please contact the AAPL team at firstname.lastname@example.org for these opportunities.