Have you ever wondered about your fellow members?
The American Association of Private Lenders (AAPL) highlights different members of our community, their experiences, and how they have benefited from their AAPL membership. Spotlighted members are announced regularly on Private Lender by AAPL, in our monthly e-newsletter, and our quarterly member newsletter, AAPLAUSE.
Step into the Spotlight!
This is a great opportunity for you to share your story with your colleagues. All members are encouraged to submit their names or nominate a colleague to be spotlighted. To participate, please review guidelines below, then share your story through the links below!
To be featured in the AAPL Member Spotlight, a member must adhere to the following criteria:
- Must be an active AAPL member in good standing;
- Submissions can be for recent events or accomplishments, or ones taking part soon;
- Spotlight feature must be related to the private lending industry
- Submissions cannot include:
- Promotions of new or existing products;
- Sales figures or quarterly reports;
- Endorsements by one company of another.
Examples of Member Spotlight features can be:
- Milestone anniversary (Five years minimum);
- A community involvement or charity event organized or sponsored by the member;
- Business expansion, such as opening additional retail locations, or being involved in a merger or acquisition;
- An award recognizing an achievement (AAPL Excellence Awards not applicable as submission);
For more information about this program, you can call AAPL at 913-888-1250.
* Please note that these are just guidelines and AAPL reserves the right to determine the appropriateness of submissions on a case-by-case basis.
Nominate or submit your story now!
Share your Story: Answer a few questions to help us learn more about you, your work building communities, and what your AAPL membership means to you.
Nominate a Member! Explain why a member you know deserves to be recognized for their role or work in private lending.