The American Association of Private Lenders’ (AAPL) Excellence Awards is an annual program designed to recognize the outstanding accomplishments of professionals in the field of private real estate lending.
We created the Excellence Awards to showcase how our members leverage their unique resources to solve problems, advance industry/professional performance, kick-start innovation and improve community conditions. We know many of our members are involved in activities every day that make a substantial, positive impact on our lives and the private lending profession.
AAPL’s Members of the Year Award
One Lender and one Service Provider member will be recognized based on their deep expertise, unique value, a strong commitment to clients, and the fostering of a deeper understanding of excellence in private lending.
AAPL’s Community Impact Award: Recognize Innovative Programs for the Under-Served
The Community Impact Award honors dedicated and innovative professionals and their community development programs. The winner of this award demonstrate their commitment to reaching new markets and improving their communities.
Emerging Leader/Rising Star of the Year
Emerging Leader Awards will be given to rising stars who have worked throughout the year to achieve the most growth in their lending or service business.
- All nominees must be registered members of the AAPL at the time of nomination AND award announcement.
- Incomplete submission forms will automatically be disqualified. (That includes not submitting a photo that meets the specifications.)
- We will not accept submission after the set deadline.
- You do not have to be present at the Annual Conference to receive the award but we highly recommend staying for the photo opportunities needed for winner recognition.
Winners of the awards will be announced at the AAPL Annual Conference’s last day, November 9, 2019.
To honor the recipients of the AAPL Excellence Awards, recipients will receive recognition in:
- Private Lender magazine,
- AAPLAUSE: Member News & Updates,
- Social Media announcements,
- and at the AAPL Annual Conference.
Nominations are accepted from January 1, 2019 through August 1, 2019.
The peer voting period will be from August 2, 2019 through September 27, 2019.
Finalists will be notified by the first week of September and will appear in the September/October edition of Private Lender magazine.
Please contact us for more information.