About the Town Hall
Q3 Virtual Town Hall is Wednesday, August 21 at 1:30 p.m. CST
It’s been a busy quarter. Our Government Relations Committee won a big legislative battle in Florida, and now New York has some concerning developments we’re gearing up to fight. This is your chance to weigh in on what we’ve been doing – and what we should look at next.
Attend the Town Hall to:
- Ask questions and provide feedback on legislative matters
- Voice opinions on what matters you want us to be addressing in state and federal legislatures
- Find out what specific things you can do to help secure legislation that is advantageous to your business.
As an association, our advocacy role is to serve as a unified voice for the private lending profession, impact state and federal policy where it affects our profession, provide a platform for industry stakeholders to participate in the democratic process, and educate/inform policy makers and the public on our industry. Join us in making this happen.
Virtual Town Hall meets 3 times in 2019. Our Q4 Legislative Town Hall will be held in person at AAPL’s 10th Annual Conference Nov. 7-9. Attendance at the Live/In-Person Town Hall is free and public, no RSVP required (you will still need to paid registration to attend the rest of the conference).
Virtual Legislative Town Hall Dates:
- Wed, Feb 6, 2019 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM CST
- Wed, May 1, 2019 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM CST
- Wed, Aug 21, 2019 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM CST